15.7.13

Cover Crazy #96

My Life After Now
My Life After Now - Jessica Verdi
Simple covers like this never fail to win me over. I think some covers really get over complicated and too crowded, a cover like this is refreshing.
I love this cover because :
- Love the colour of the dress, it's so pretty. I find red really stands out in covers. Quite a few of my favourite covers have a lot of red in. 
- The title fits in really well with the cover, I love how they have put the title going down instead of going across the cover which would have ruined it.
- The cover just has a nice simple feel to it while at the same time giving you some idea about the genre of the book. 
- I like the lighting in front of the girl and it hints to her going somewhere towards it.
PremeditatedPremeditated - Josin L. Mcquein
Just looking at this cover gives me the chills, it really has a strong feeling about it and has definitely drawn my attention enough to read the blurb.
I love this cover because :
-  Like the cover above this is quite a simple cover, I like how it's got simple font used.
- Love how the cover is so creepy and definitely tells you that it has a thriller theme to it.
- I love just the idea of the smashed glass and her looking out. Is she looking in or is she trapped and looking out?
Dislike :
- I feel like the writing would suit being a bit further down the cover instead of across the girls chin.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult