10.12.12

Cover Crazy #80

Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)Walking Disaster - Jamie McGuire
I think this cover is awesome and really stands out but the thing I do dislike is how I wouldn't necessarily relate it to Beautiful Disaster which is the first in the series. 
I love this cover because :
- I love the bright blue, it really makes the cover stand out and it looks so pretty!
- Well I don't dislike many covers with a very nicely toned man on and this isn't any exception. 
- I love the font and that it does relate back to Beautiful Disaster. 
Dislike :
-It's sad that this cover wouldn't go that well with Beautiful Disaster on a bookshelf and you wouldn't know they were the same series
- The bottom section of the cover feels too full.

The Torn Wing (The Faerie Ring, #2)The Torn Wing - Kiki Hamilton 
This is the second in the series to The Faerie Ring and both the covers are gorgeous!  
I love this cover because :
- I love purple and purple is the main colour in this cover. 
- The font is pretty awesome and different. I like how the pattern around the title isn't too overboard but makes the cover look pretty. 
- Love how it's kind of the same theme as The Faerie Ring cover and that you can tell they are in the same series.
- I like how the authors name is done so it stands out but also fits the cover.  
-Quotes are always a plus for me, especially when they don't demand your attention but are there if you want. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the Walking Disaster cover! Blue is a great colour for covers, makes them pop. I also really like the crackle background, makes it edgy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are
    pleasant for new viewers.
    Here is my blog post ... africanmangoguide.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult