31.12.12

2013 New Year Resolutions and Aims.

Happy New Year Everyone!
Thank you for a wonderful year.
This year I really hope to catch up blogging and continue to blog! 

2013 New Year Resolutions and Aims 

 VISIT BLOGS! - I never get the chance to do this but I hope that when people comment on my blog i can find the time to return the favour. 

 Keep Up to Date With  my Emails - I suck at this and I am so sorry for everyone who has experienced this! 

 No More Book Challenges - So for the last two years I have sucked at keeping up to date with my book challenges. This year I'm going to focus on just reading 60-80 books. 

 Write my reviews as soon as I finish the book - Another one from last year. I did get better for a while but then stopped again.

 Keep up to date with my IMM! I haven't done one for months I believe! 

 Keep my currently reading up to date on Goodreads.  

Not get stressed - I want to enjoy blogging and I feel it's important not to get stressed from blogging. 

Unique - Try to do a few unique things throughout 2013 on the blog.

 Have Guest Reviewers - I really want to have some guest reviewers on  my blog. I ALREADY have one review scheduled by a guest reviewer and two people who may be doing some reviews for me. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm usually pretty good at writing reviews straight away but I've fallen behind in December and it's so hard to do them further on. Trying to catch up now and failing by procrastinating reading blogs ;)

    Here's to a stress free 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very hard to write later on and mine definitely aren't as good when I have taken a while to write them.
      I hope it will be a stress free 2013 too =)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your goals, I think I too shall be attempting writing my reviews straight away. Or something that means I won't fall so far behind with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult