5.3.15

The Party Plan by Melanie Jayne

Blurb:
Avery Grant has been through a rough patch, she gave up her career to move home to help take care of her ailing parents. She married a man that she did not love and he almost bankrupted her family's farm. Now she is going to get what she wants and for over twenty years she has wanted Kade Martin.

Kade has been attracted to his sister's best friend for twenty years. In the beginning Avery was too innocent, then she was married and he was busy working hard and playing harder.

The plan is simple.

After tonight's party for their godson's engagement, Avery is going home with Kade. One night of sex with no strings. 

That's the plan.

Amazon (UK/USA)
Excerpt That pack of wolves has taken up residence by the bar. When I checked in with them, they were planning the bachelor party. Everyone is sticking to their own group—no mingling.” He gave a one shouldered shrug.

“Then it’s a good thing that I’m here to rescue you from the frat boys before they crown you their leader. I’m sure they’ll want your input for their plans—what with you being a notorious playboy and all,” she teased. “I imagine that you’ve been to a few outrageous bachelor parties.”

“Maybe one or two.” His eyes traveled up and down her body. “I’m thinking I may have to rescue you. Those boys will be all over you in that dress.”

She tried to ignore the flutter deep in her belly. “Well, it’s your lucky night, you’re going to be the focus of my attention.”

“That’s a relief. I pictured spending the night fighting for a moment of your time.” He ran a hand up her arm, his touch slow and sensual. “I like the “no games” attitude, Avery.”

“I’m sure that you’ll show the appropriate gratitude later,” Avery dropped her voice to a throaty growl.

“Planning on it.”

1 comment:

  1. My planner really was there every step of the way. And because of her help we were able to hold the wedding just as I had imagined it all along. I am extremely thankful to the planner and the event planning assistants for their help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult