21.11.11

Cover Crazy #44

Hosted by The Book Worms
Tracing Stars - Erin E.Moulton
Wow! I absolutely love the effect of this cover. It's really one of those covers which keeps your attention. It's looks like half computer graphics and half an actual picture! Which is both good and bad.
I am so jealous of this girl, wish I was here ;)
I love this cover because :
- Love the colour of the title and how it uses all the colours from the sky
- It's uses the sea in a different way from any other covers ; How it's night time therefore dark
- Love all the different colours, so pretty
- It's such a unique cover
- It goes with the title and blurb
Dislike :
- I kinda wish it hadn't been so edited, it's a lovely picture so the graphics kinda ruin parts (like the sea) of the cover. 
-
I love this cover because :
- You can tell that this is part of the Wings series straight away
- Love the use of the water in this one, beautiful
- This is my favourite cover out of the series, the other covers feel much 'older' and don't look like YA books
- Love the creamy colour with the blue
- I like the little tagline at the top and how it doesn't interfere with the picture 
Dislike :
 - I am just not sure about the title and colour, I feel it takes more away from the picture than adds to it.
- The authors name doesn't feel big enough for the importance of the author

Please note I am on holiday.
All comments will be read when I am back
When I am back from holiday I will be taking the time to comment on all blogs who have commented and blog hopping - I used to comment on blogs everyday but since working it's impossible to find the time.

4 comments:

  1. Tracing Stars: can't say i really like it. the blending is not well done in some places and the shadows on the girl is wrong. i like the half bottom. the titles looks good.

    Destined: Same comments as you :D The glowing behind the title wasn't really necessary for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know more about Tracing Stars after seeing that cover, though yes, definitely a little too Photoshop-y!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult