18.2.15

*Review* Beneath This Ink by Meghan March

Beneath This Ink (Beneath, #2)Beneath This Ink by Meghan March
Series : Yes (#2 Beneath)
Released : 12th February 2015
Publisher: Self Published
Format : Kindle
Source : Book Tour
Buy : Amazon UK/USA
Overall rating
Photobucket

 .................................... The Blurb  ....................................
I’ve always known she was too good for me, but that never stopped me from wanting her.

And then I finally had her for one night.
A night I don’t remember.
I figured I’d blown my shot.
But now she’s walked back into my life, and this time, I have the upper hand. I want my second chance.
Will she be able to see the man beneath this ink?


 .................................... My Thoughts   ....................................
In Short
- I really liked Con and Vanessa
- The storyline is unique and addictive
- The world vanished away while I read this

In Long
I have to admit that I was really shocked by how quickly I was taken by Beneath This Ink and found myself completely ‘sucked in’ by the characters. Their personalities came alive within pages and I really liked both Con and Vanessa. After falling totally in love with Con I found it harder to put the book down. Throw the fact that Con is a dream in with the storyline and I found myself completely hooked!

The storyline is a brilliant one and although its not necessarily unique in another way it was completely unique to anything I have read. That sentence alone sounds crazy but the only way I can describe it is Meghan has a way with words that makes you completely enthralled with the characters and completely engrossed by the storyline!

I never for one second got bored reading this and you can’t switch off for a second because the storyline will throw another twist at you. The world just vanished away while I read this and every time I had to put it down I just waited until I could pick it up again.


Final Thoughts

Beneath This Ink went above and beyond my expectations and I can’t recommend this enough.


Find Meghan

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult