21.3.12

Waiting on Wednesday (59)

cWaiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

If I LieIf I Lie - Corrine Jackson
Published : 28th August 2012
Publisher : Simon Pluse
This ones release date is quite far away yet but this cover is one of those that draws me towards reading the blurb. This sounds like a storyline which could really develop into an amazing book if it's wrote properly. I love the sound of the blurb and it makes it sound like it's written in the sort of way I am loving lately. I hope there is a lot of reviews about this one before it's released so I can find more out about it before hopefully reading it!
-
The Blurb :
A powerful debut novel about the gray space between truth and perception.
Quinn’s done the unthinkable: she kissed a guy who is not Carey, her boyfriend. And she got caught. Being branded a cheater would be bad enough, but Quinn is deemed a traitor, and shunned by all of her friends. Because Carey’s not just any guy—he’s serving in Afghanistan and revered by everyone in their small, military town.
Quinn could clear her name, but that would mean revealing secrets that she’s vowed to keep—secrets that aren’t hers to share. And when Carey goes MIA, Quinn must decide how far she’ll go to protect her boyfriend…and her promise.

6 comments:

  1. Am I wrong or is that the blurb for Trafficked? If I remember right, If I lie sounds amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Steph!
    All sorted. Blogger seems to not be saving my drafts as successfully so they are being posted before I can sort it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! I haven't heard of this one...added to my always growing wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds wonderful! I have added it to my list. It will be a long wait!

    My WoW: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo i had this one for a WoW one week and i cant wait to see what happens!!! gah!!!! i mean seriously!!! i want it so damn bad!
    Tara's WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult