6.12.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#31)

Sean Griswold's HeadSean Griswold's HeadSean Griswold's Head - Lindsey Leavitt
>> Hardback
Paperback </3 >>
I don't really like either of these covers but I don't hate them either. The HB is ok, I like all the things on the board but it wouldn't make me want to read the book. The PB wouldn't either but I like it more as it looks like a girly sort of read whereas the HB doesn't.

<< Hardback <3
Paperback >>-
I like both these covers and I really like how both covers go with the previous in the series (US + UK covers). The UK cover makes the book look more fun which suits the book by I have to admit I am more attracted to the HB. Just so pretty and love the use of colours!

Haunting VioletHaunting VioletHaunting Violet - Alyxandra Harvey
<< Hardback <33
Paperback <3 >>
I really like both of these covers! I think they are gorgeous and I love the use of purple (my favourite colour). I think if I was to choose it would be the HB/USA cover because it is so much more unique than the PB/UK cover. Also the UK cover is gorgeous too!
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

3 comments:

  1. I agree with the last two, but I prefer the hardback of Leaving Paradise. :D Great covers!

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first two I don't like either cover choice, but I'd probably be more likely to read the HBs of both.

    I like both covers for Haunting Violet, but I agree, the US one is much more unique (the other one looks like it should be part of the Fallen series).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...i will go with 1.Paperback 2.Hardback 2.Hardback

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult